RUBAROC SURFACING TEAM MEMBER
This position with MasterStone is a partial seasonal for outdoor and year round for indoor applications, as weather allows.
This position offers a variety of challenging responsibilities while interacting with customers, team members and managing time to meet production schedules.
POSITION DESCRIPTIONThis job requires attention to detail in preparation of landscaping for installation of Rubaroc Surfacing, installing landscape materials in bedding areas and working on the Rubaroc Surfacing installation team. Excellent team work and communication skills are necessary to ensure the entire Rubaroc Surfacing process flows efficiently. Professional appearance and effective customer interaction is required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Problem solving skills and the ability to meet strict timelines
- Prior experience working with concrete and/or landscaping preferred
- Positive attitude with ability to be a team player
- Neat appearance and polite manner
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous way with clients
- Stamina for working outside in the summer heat and lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Dependability to be on-time for work each day
- Flexibility with work schedules to meet weather challenges
- Willingness to work long hours when the schedule requires it
- Ability and willingness to accept coaching to improve results